Collection and Delivery Management
Real Asset Management’s mobile app enables the accurate tracking of your delivery and collection processes, putting an end to missing assets. Designed with any re-usable asset in mind, such as a container, cylinder, pallet or plastic crate, RAM’s mobile app provides the facility to scan and record the delivery and collection location of assets as well as the condition/status of the item without the need to purchase expensive scanning equipment.
Supported on iOS, Android and Windows Mobile devices, RAM’s intuitive and easy to use app will enable your business to:
- Improve asset rotation rate and tracking
- Increase efficiency by reducing the time spent searching for assets
- Set locations for collection/delivery and manage the whole process
- Apply a status/condition to the items being collected/delivered
- Upload data to the central asset register
- Set your own pick lists for easy data entry, consistency and reduced human error
- Gain online (live) and offline access via the mobile app
- Save time with minimal clicks at each location
- Reduce unnecessary costs for replacing lost assets
Asset Issues, Returns and Reservations
Designed for use in any commercial or public sector business, RAM’s mobile app enables the comprehensive tracking of all assets across the business on a daily basis. Manage the assignment of assets to employees, vendors or customers to ensure no assets get misplaced.
The issue function allows the assignment of an asset and complete management of its timely return. Each time an issue transaction is processed, an audit record is created in the system providing full visibility and accountability of the asset’s use. Assets can even be reserved prior to use to ensure speedy collection.
Whether an educational establishment loaning equipment to students, a hospital booking out care equipment to patients or a commercial business tracking the reservation and temporary issue of a central repository of assets to employees, RAM’s app will allow you to:
- Reduce the loss or theft of portable assets
- Improve the utilization of assets by enabling colleagues to click and reserve the assets that they need
- Monitor changes in asset condition, which can be updated each time the asset is loaned or returned
- Identify unused equipment, or equipment in short supply through the software’s utilization reports
- Automatically chase overdue/not-returned equipment through active email workflows, reducing the time spent waiting for assets to be returned
- Record a signature on issue and return of the item to improve accountability. Reports showing asset wastage can include ‘last loan signatures’
- Attach and associate electronic documents to assets; document the current loan, photograph the condition or attach instructions for use
Asset Location Tracking
Suited particularly to the tracking of high value assets, RAM’s mobile app provides real time visibility for assets on the move. Having access to vital information such as the exact location and status of your assets when you need it, is crucial for minimizing loss, improving customer service and better managing your business operations.
RAM’s asset tracking app can allow your business to monitor your mobile assets 24/7 and to:
- Reduce operational costs by increasing asset visibility
- Access frequent, configurable updates on asset location and status at the click of a button
- Improve security – continuous tracking if stolen
- Lower insurance premiums through the use of a specialist tracking solution
Fixed Asset Auditing
Undertaking the exercise of a frequent fixed asset physical audit is crucial in verifying what an organization actually owns and ensuring the accuracy of related financial records. Combining hand-held devices with RAM’s central asset register, organizations can track asset location and status with minimal cost and resources.
The Asset Tracking Mobile app
RAM's mobile asset tracking application is supported by the latest technology and is available for use on iOS, Android and Windows smartphones, tablets, etc. Designed for simplicity and utilizing existing mobile devices within your organization, the Asset Tracking solution is available to download via the App store, Google Play or the Windows Phone Store. Search for Track5000s or Real Asset Management.
Asset Tracking Tags and Hardware
RAM can supply barcode labels to suit any environment or requirement and can be provided in various materials including vinyl, polyester and aluminum. Label design options include a color logo, the barcode and additional text such as asset number or type.
PDA Scanning Technology
RAM can supply the latest in handheld scanners for use with the Asset Tracking software. The leading portable laser scanners guide users through the audit process, continually updating the status of audited and unaudited items on-screen.