Real Asset Management's (RAM) Enterprise Asset Management software transforms the management of all categories of corporate assets, from plant and equipment to facilities. The totally integrated solution combines a powerful asset register with robust maintenance management, asset tracking and asset accounting to reduce costs, improve stock management and maximize the lifetime value of every asset. Combining real time, anywhere, anytime access to asset information with streamlined, automated processes for maintaining and accounting for assets minimizes the compliance overhead, improves service levels and realizes environmental strategies.
- Improves asset utilization and performance, reduces capital and asset-related operating costs, extends asset life and improves the return on investment.
- Manages every aspect of the asset lifecycle from acquisition through maintenance, budgeting, tracking, leasing, depreciation and disposal
- Single asset view ensures consistency across maintenance, IT, finance and individual asset owners
- Auto email notifications based on user definable criteria
- Seamless integration between modules
- Streamlined financial and health & safety compliance
CMMS improves maintenance efficiency by reducing downtime and costs and improving resource utilization.
- Preventive and reactive maintenance
- In depth maintenance history, associated employee information and contract detail
- Effective stock management
- Mobile maintenance
- Graphical KPI's & reporting
- Affordable SAAS/hosting options
A powerful fixed asset register underpins RAM’s Enterprise Asset Management software.
- Control, track and record every change that occurs during the lifetime of an asset
- Complete information on asset status, history and location
- Flexible and user selectable depreciation options
- Compliance with corporate governance requirements including US GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), Bill 198, GASB34/35IFRS and IAS
- Multiple transaction types include full and partial disposals, transfers, relifes, revaluations, enhancements and splits
- Comprehensive and detailed asset histories include image functions and parent/child relationship views
Use RFID and barcode tags to improve asset accuracy and minimize the cost of audits.
- Cover thousands of assets across multiple locations in a single audit
- Hand-held scanning technology
- Update item status and location to the asset register in real time
Exploit the information within the Enterprise Asset Management software to transform decision making.
- KPI tracking and dashboards