Depreciation Forecasting and Modeling
Accurate forecasting models underpin cost-effective and tax-efficient capital budgets. Real Asset Management’s (RAM) state of the art forecasting solution creates ‘what if’ scenarios for future capital expenditure, relifes, revaluations and asset disposals to create depreciation projections.
- Forecasting directly mirrors the asset register to remove the need for complex spreadsheets
- Use date range and future predictions to create a robust forecast and avoid risky guesswork
- Planning can be for any range of accounting periods to reflect evolving business needs
- Acquisitions, relifes, revaluations and disposals can be stated against groups of assets – no need to specify assets affected
- Complete management reports and analyses for budget models
- Rolling forecast options
- Comprehensive export options
Improved Asset Insight
Effective forecasting delivers immediate visibility of the impact of depreciation charges or events.
- Real-time analysis of forecasted and live budget variance
- Supports both historical and indexed cost forecasting as well as forecasting by cost centre
- Provides complete, user definable management reports and analyses for budget models
- In-built detailed scenario comparison reports
Modeling provides insight into the effect on depreciation charges for events entered against both individual assets and categories of assets in the register.
- Budgeted depreciation forecast is automatically associated with the appropriate asset type
- Reporting includes Budget/Live variance reporting and comparison reports
Other Asset Accounting Software Solutions