RAM'S Fixed Asset Software will help you to:
Comply with corporate governance
Improve asset Usage
Satisfy all audit requirements
Improve departmental efficiency
Increase asset visibility and accountability
Undertake regular physical audits
Features & Benefits
- Complies with the latest accounting regulations including IFRS, UK/US GAAP, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Reduces or eliminates reliance on cumbersome spreadsheets, affording both time savings and increased accuracy.
- Fully interfaces with all third-party applications including finance and ERP solutions.
- Manages assets across a number of locations and multiple companies.
- Manages the effective usage of assets and plans for their replacement, including the incorporation of 'what if' scenarios.
- Manages the payment schedule associated with finance/operating leases in accordance with IFRS 16.
- Produces a full and precise audit trail to the satisfaction of external auditors and ensures accountability by providing details such as location, description. and asset custodian.
- Manages a range of transaction types, including full and partial disposals, transfers, relifes, revaluations and splits.
- Produces detailed analyses and reports quickly and easily.
- Holds a centralized register of both capital assets and other portable or attractive items to support insurance claims in the event of fire, theft, vandalism, or other disasters.
- Tracks the location of mobile assets using an advanced search facility that flags ‘rogue’ items as transferred, disposed of or missing.
- Uses reports to reconcile purchases and disposals each month and gives auditors assurance of accurate asset value.
- Defines depreciation methods in accordance with company policy.
- Costs can be retained for past historical periods or produced for current and future periods as required.
- Arranges assets in hierarchies, identifying parent/child relationships and dependencies.
- Automatically posts journals to the finance system.
- Commitment accounting facility for capital project control and assets under construction.
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for the management of planned and reactive maintenance.