Real Asset Management (RAM) offers a range of exceptional products and services designed to arm customers with a complete solution for the management of fixed assets.
The RAM Group, established in 1981, has over 31 years experience developing, implementing, and supporting fixed asset management systems. Over that time, RAM has completed over 3,000 implementations in over 70 countries.
Highlights & Benefits:
- Account for Highways/Infrastructure/Heritage assets.
- Compliance with IFRS and component accounting.
- Manage IFRS componentization of all property assets.
- Account fully for IFRS treatment of Investment Properties and Assets Held for Sale.
- Import Year End Revaluation program from a Spreadsheet.
- Calculate accounting entries for Revaluations, Revaluation Losses, Impairment events and all Reserves.
- Calculate historic and current cost depreciation.
- Centralized database of finance and operating leased assets.
- Link electronic documents to asset records.
- Comprehensive user audit trail.
- Powerful budgeting and forecasting facilities.
- User definable analysis and descriptive headings.
- Integrate with any of the leading finance/ERP systems and MS Excel.
- Small business
- NAICS Codes 541511 and 511210
- DUNS # 55-719-6685
- Federal Tax ID # 20-1646661
- Corporate Status: Privately owned
Request your free Fixed Asset Management for Government Info Pack & Capablities Statement
RAM's customers include education, government, and military institutions. Its products suite is well suited for medium to large organizations and supports several clients with over 1,000,000 asset records on their registers.