Outsourced Physical Auditing
As a fundamental component of effective fixed asset management, Real Asset Management (RAM) provides a robust, efficient and accurate physical auditing service. By combining expertise with technology excellence, including barcoding and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags, outsourcing the physical audit can reduce audit time, minimize costs and enable more frequent health checks to be undertaken.
- Full range of physical auditing services is available, including valuations, insurance appraisals, condition reports, barcode and RFID tagging and asset cataloguing
- Supports single or multiple asset registers, complementing existing organizational structures
- Asset information includes title, analysis codes, descriptive data, barcode references,, valuation, condition and location details
- Asset register design
- Data conversion and migration
- Barcode & RFID tag design and supply
- Dedicated audit team to verify the asset register
- Specialist asset valuation
- Asset security assessment, health checks and periodic asset register updates.
Outsourcing enables the audit to be carried out without compromising existing resources.
- Business disruption is minimized by using the most effective method for gathering and logging assets
- Comprehensive range of barcode and RFID label options and specialist security tags to suit diverse conditions and requirements
- Complete and accurate list is imported directly into an asset register, delivering considerable time savings
- Experienced audit team minimizes costs
Barcoding your assets facilitates more frequent audits to maintain the integrity of data held within the asset register and on the balance sheet.
- Accurate asset analysis reports
- Detailed, up-to-date asset management system
- Better asset utilization reduces unnecessary expenditure