RAM’S Maintenance Software will help you to:
Reduce equipment downtime
Exercise better accountability
Extend operational life of equipment
Increase maintenance productivity
Reduce maintenance costs
Improve health & safety compliance
Features & Benefits
RAM’s CMMS software is underpinned by a powerful asset register.
- Full asset details can be viewed, maintained, or updated through a single input screen.
- Single source of work order history.
- Full audit trail of PM and asset movements.
- User customizable screens can include additional fields such as serial, make, model, manufacturer, and barcode numbers.
Rapid insight into job status increases efficiency and productivity.
- Log work orders and requests from any remote location using a web browser.
- Real-time visibility of job status.
- Link notes to a job ticket.
This functionality provides a rapid response to problems with assets.
- Work orders can be directly generated from helpdesk work requests.
- Use employee proximity to improve response.
- Color coding enables job prioritization.
Minimize the effort associated with maintenance planning.
- Schedule automatically generated maintenance tasks and outputs.
- Color-coded calendar highlights status at each stage of the process.
- Manage external works with information relating to contractors, start dates, and contracts.
Predefined templates for common maintenance tasks enables the fast creation of breakdown work orders and maintenance plans.
- Allocation based on job type, priority, and defect, as well as estimated job time.
- Include health and safety guidelines, parts, tools, and maintenance details.
- Automated prediction feature highlights resources required.
Improve business response and performance with rapid access to the right skills.
- 'Availability Calendar' shows availability, proximity to job, and employee charges.
- Associate employees with skills and trade.
Fast access to all work orders and associated information, including details of labor, tools and parts required, improves efficiency.
- Color-coded records define current, completed, and overdue jobs.
- User-definable work analysis fields include job type, priority, and defect codes.
- Attach documents, pictures, hyperlinks, and AutoCad drawings.
- Secure audit trail.
Mobile technology improves productivity and resource usage.
- Mobile maintenance is available on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
- Real-time access to work orders and stock information from any location.
- Work orders listed by location, asset, priority, status or date.
- Access related documentation, files, images, and instruction/safety manuals.
- Update information directly into the handheld device.
- Use barcode scanning to streamline the audit process.
Comprehensive stores management enables stock optimization.
- Monitor and manage all stock items.
- Use 'Stock Browser' to quickly identify items.
- Access supplier prices and contact details, item location, catalog number, and balance.
- Integrate with ERP and purchase ordering.
Manage in-house and external contractors effectively.
- Single repository for all work order information associated with contracts.
- Record assets covered under the service contract, contract start and end date.
- Track work types covered by the SLA and all work history.
Exploit the information within the CMMS software to drive better decision making.
- More than 100 standard reports including equipment performance, labor usage, maintenance efficiency, and PM schedules.
- Flexibility to create customized reports.
- Easy-to-use web application that enables users to record and report details of accidents, incidents, and near misses.
- User-definable incident detail screens cater to an organization’s particular needs.
- Multiple injury fields accomodate cases where more than one injury occurs as a result of a single incident.
- Automated severity ratings to national standards.
- Graphical and interactive KPI charts for immediate incident and injury analysis.
- The ability to record the date and time an injury occurred and was reported to safeguard against possible legal challenges.
- Mobile access to assist recording incidents when they happen.
- Documents such as photographs can be attached to the incident record to ensure that evidence of injury and equipment condition can be verified.
- Improved health and safety compliance for OSHA regulations.
CMMS Product Overview
This short video demonstrates how RAM’s CMMS transforms maintenance processes through the delivery of accurate and timely information on assets, work orders, and planned maintenance schedules.
Mobile Maintenance Software
Real Asset Management's paperless mobile maintenance solution allows engineers to view up-to-date work orders and stock information remotely, regardless of location.