Real Asset Management (RAM) offers a range of exceptional products and services designed to provide U.S. federal, state, county, and municipal government organizations with a complete solution for the management of fixed assets.
The RAM Group, established in 1981, has over 35 years of experience developing, implementing, and supporting fixed asset management systems. Over that time, RAM has successfully implemented over 3,000 projects, including numerous entities within the U.S. government sector.
RAM's customers include education, government, and military institutions. Its products suite is well suited for government entities of all sizes, scaling upwards of one million asset records.
Highlights & Benefits
- Accounts for and manages all fixed assets, leases, and capital projects.
- Assists in compliance with GASB 34/35.
- Total lifecycle asset management, including depreciation and amortization along with planned and reactive maintenance.
- Asset tracking with barcodes.
- Document Management and Business Intelligence.
- Interactive dashboards; over 100 standard reports and unlimited user-defined reports.
- Integrates with any of the leading finance/ERP systems, MS Excel, and Adobe PDF.
- Corporate Status: Privately owned
- Federal Tax ID # 20-1646661
- DUNS # 55-719-6685
- NAICS Codes 541511 and 511210
- Small business